As many of you know I go to Drexel University, this means that unlike normal people I go to school 6months out of the year and the other 6 months I work. As of right now I have not been to school since the beginning of September. Today I scheduled my classes, and I start school at the beginning of April. I will tell you some tactics I used and just some things that were on my mind for how I plan my back to school attack.
- Planning what classes to take. It needs to be a mix of simple classes and pain in the ass classes so you can earn a superior GPA. We never go to class on Friday, and try to plan classes as conveniently as we can to allow time for naps, homework, tanning, long weekends, watching tv, going out on the town etc. etc. etc.
- Begin to form alliances in your new classes so you don’t look like a loser. This is not unlike the tactic they use on the show Survivor. Eat or be eaten, and power comes to those in numbers. If you are unable to form alliances pretend you are cooler than everyone else in the class and are far too cool or busy to talk to them.
- Prepare your laptop for mobility. NEVER go to class with out your tech devices. Class time is prime time for being on facebook, this is good for if you do not have alliances because you can write on your pretty friends walks the entire time so everyone knows how popular you really are.
- Get cute notebooks, you need to get notebooks that represent you but aren’t tacky. No offense to any one with a Hello Kitty notebook.
- Research every single professor, even research their lives on facebook. This may be called stalking, I call it being an informed citizen, after all I am paying for their services.
- Prepare to be early the first week of class (this will be the only time that you will need to be early unless it is a test day) You need to be the first one in the room so you can claim your seat/territory for the rest of the year.
- Sharpen your pencils before class. If you can’t come prepared try going mechanical or ball point because if you ask me if I have extra I will bore holes into you with my supernatural eyes… Eventually I will just give you a pencil, but I will make sure to make you earn it, and you will forever be in debt to me.
- No sweatpants at school. If you must, put on tennis shoes and wear a pony tail so everyone thinks you were working out. But ladies, god made jeggings for a reason and leggings.
- Watch the amount of starbucks you drink so you don’t start acting like a crack baby, caffeine is only good in moderation.
10. Don’t cheat on tests, it’s tacky to admit you are not intelligent.
11. Back to rule number (2) get your group project group ASAP. Have a list of who you like the best to the least in case you need to ex someone out.
12. Backpacks are not a sin, if you must then just do it. Just try to make your backpack/carry-all as cute as humanly possible so you don’t embarass yourself or something.
13. Watch the self tanner, If I walk onto that campus and see a bunch of oompa loompas I will be so embarassed! A little bit goes a long way, so let’s try to control ourselves and not over do it.
14. If you get a bad grade don’t cry. Don’t talk about how much you are planning on studying. Dont talk the entire class because all I want you to do is fall in a well. Dont whine about how hard the class is and how much you have to do, no one cares because we all have the same problems, you are not special.
15. Oh and another thing to all you guys, no one cares what you did last weekend, what you are doing this weekend, or how hung over you are etc. so cool it.
But all in all everyone, have fun, learn stuff, and make new friends.
In other news the new Dancing with the (idk why people call them) Stars cast was revealed. I would have looked to see who got picked but life is short and that would be wasting precious time.
Also JLo denies her nip slip, well that’s great Jlo because I was over it like 20 minutes after it happened so quit your squawking.
Ah people it is time for me to leave you again. Later my people!